This advanced course is designed for healthcare professionals who must function as a team to increase chances of survivability in cases of cardiac arrest, acute coronary syndrome (ACS), and stroke events. With a focus on cutting-edge science and new research, the ACLS class will give students the skills they’ll need to utilize when mere seconds count.
Initial Skills Assessments Include:
- EKG rhythms and dysrhythmias
- Pharmacodynamics for common ACLS drugs
- Performance of high quality CPR and BVM ventilations
- ACLS Initial Course: Approximately 12 hours (two days)
- ACLS Update Course: Approximately 6 hours
Instructors: All instructors are current ACLS American Heart Association instructors.
Certification: ACLS course completion card is valid for two years.