What’s included in the EMT 14-Day Boot Camp:
14 days of intensive EMT training. Hands-on, instructor-led training is provided for 14 consecutive days on-ground.
A complete and current curriculum. The robust curriculum is frequently updated and combines theory lectures with hands-on exercises with medical equipment.
NREMT passing assistance. At your request, we provide assistance in passing the National Registry EMT (NREMT) certification exam.
Complimentary meals. Lunches and dinners are provided at Unitek EMT locations.
Realistic emergency simulations. Realistic simulations let you experience what it means to be an EMT.
Why Choose Unitek EMT
At the 14-Day Boot Camp, you will find the following key advantages for our students:
- 14-Days of hands-on training
- Quickly Prepare for NREMT Certification
- Learn from veteran EMS professionals
- Train with up-to-date technology
- Experience realistic training simulations
- No hidden fees or service charges
- Excellent financing options
Unitek EMT offers one affordable, all-inclusive price that covers:
- Hands-on training, in-class meals, and much more.
- NREMT Certification Exam (1st Attempt)
- Lunch and dinner for each student during the entire 14-day Boot Camp
- Coffee and tea throughout the day
- At Unitek EMT, we want to ensure that our students are well fed and energized for their two-week stay.
- Unitek EMT contracts with local hotels at discounted rates.
- Most hotels offer transportation to our facility as well as a continental breakfast or to-go bag. Some hotels even provide guests with a private kitchen, a living room, and an on-site fitness center.
- We have personally toured each facility to ensure that your stay in the Tempe area is a great one.
ARIZONA 14-DAY EMT BOOT CAMP
Get certified as an EMT in less time with the Unitek EMT Boot Camp. Our accelerated program equips graduates with the expertise needed to provide effective EMT treatment and pass the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) certification exam.
Our workshop classes are taught by experienced EMS professionals and include real-world simulations, hands-on training, and the skills and knowledge you need to save lives. The boot camp, which consists of 10 hours of instruction per day for 14 consecutive days, simulates the intense pace of life as an EMT.
Enrollment Requirements Include:
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider Certification (AHA BLS CPR) – Available at Unitek or at an AHA CPR training center near you.
- High School Diploma, GED, or official transcript
- Proof of 9th Grade Reading Level
About the EMT-B Certification
EMT-B Certification can also be an important component of careers as:
Law Enforcement or Security
Emergency Room Technicians
Pre-Med Applying for Med School
Respond to your future as an EMT
If you’re eager to break into the EMT profession and start saving lives, the Unitek EMT 14-Day Boot Camp is your fastest route. Our accelerated EMT program equips you to successfully pass the NREMT exam required to become an EMT in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
1241 W. Warner Rd, Suite 101
Tempe, AZ 85284
Toll Free: 888-790-1458