EMT Online Program Course Details
You must successfully complete all four parts of the program to take the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Examination (NREMT) and become certified as an EMT.
- Valid CPR Card Equivalent to current American Heart Association’s Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care at the Healthcare Provider Level
- Satisfactory completion of Online Assessment
- Proof of the following immunizations
- Hepatitis B Vaccination — at least first vaccine of 3 series
- MMR Vaccination (Mumps, Measles and Rubella)
- TB Test (Tuberculosis) — within 6 months prior to starting clinical experience
- Proof of high school education or equivalent
The total cost for the EMT Online Program is $2,500. This includes all course materials and ebooks. If payment made in full, at program start, you will receive a 20% discount. We also offer an interest-free payment plan, with an initial payment of $500, and $500 due at every module.